I have this process, two actually, that have helped me…to stay on track, yet be flexible enough and see the opportunities coming up.
I call them Reflection and Envisioning. I do them at the weekend. Every weekend.
On Saturday night…I have a look at the past week:
- How did I feel? How was it?
- What have I accomplished?
- How can I follow up on that? When.
- What did I not accomplish that I wanted to?
- What happened? Is it still relevant?
- Self-coaching the how to the why not. (what would I tell a good friend if she came back to me withe same reason/excuse/story)
Then I leave it to simmer over night, sometimes I do sankalpa about the self-coaching when I am stuck for rational answers.
On Sunday I follow up with these three for the following week:
- TOP 3 and
- TOP 1 action steps for the next week plus when.
- Wanna B….wanna feel…setting the intention for being.
I also have a daily process…but more about it say…tomorrow?
How does that sound to you. How do you keep track? I am a writing animal, so it works for me, but sometimes it is fun, just to do it mentally and keep record. Whoa, that is powerful. Try it and tell me.