I have been quiet, taking things easy and plotting behind the scenes.
Working on several projects. One of them the long conceived and intended Arting book for children.
How would you or/AND your children like to read about and try these things out:
- write a here and now haiku
- follow the “inspired by” process of learning from some interesting and fun artists
- explore nothingness, and then somethingness with drawing, painting, constructing…
- learn about and to use all the different tools in the artist’s box and mind
- create your own art of course!!!
- write your own artist’s manifesto
- show and share your art with others?
These are just a few things the book covers in 30 “lessons”, “dips” or perhaps afternoons or days of arting play while we become the artists we already are.
The book is designed to be accompanied by a box with arting tools, resources and surprises.
Stirring well behind the scenes, I would like to invite you to ask your most burning arting questions. Answers in the book ;-). Why not pop them here?
I am looking forward to them.