Dear Artinger (Dear who? well, you art, or dream about it, don’t you?)
are you feeling and thinking that you are
- not good enough
- not talented enough
- not creative enough somehow
and in your arting you are rather
- and not sure what your focus and direction is?
Sounds like you? Read on, help is near. Really really.
ONLY 2 places remaining on the ARTING AFTERNOONS in August
What is an AA?
It is actually more of an Arting Day, as it is a 6 hours of intesive 1:1 creativity coaching, mentoring and teaching session with me tailored to your needs.
(Who am I? Artist/Educator and Creativity Coach who works with the National Gallery in Prague and other galleries, runs creativity workshops and is on a mission to get you arting. I have gone from insecure to installation exhibition for Amnesty International)
By the end of the day you will have:
- jumpstarted your arting process
- made many a creative discovery and self-discoveries
- learnt techniques for inviting inspiration from within yourself as well as observing the world
- created, created, created
- (re)discovered your arting direction, focus and strengths to build on
- learnt new art/ing techniques and approaches
- tackled and overcome your arting blocks and reservations
- had fun
- depending on where you want to meet (Telegraph Hill or one of London’s many galleries) – explored an interesting part of London or a gallery collection. Sessions also available over Skype, just talk to me.
Sounds just like what you need? Have more questions?
Call me on 07490745435.
The cost of the Arting Afternoon for individuals is 279 GBP, materials included. Only 2 places left. Get in touch!