ARTING AFTERNOONS: This is a focused tailor-made mentoring/coaching/art therapy/art tuition one to one (or one to small group) offer. As the title suggests we get to spend an afternoon (or three hourly) sessions over a month together over Skype or in person in my London home/studio (currently under construction, so bear with me).
Some examples of what I can do for you/with you in that time together. This is about you and your arting and lives. I am here for you.
- We can go through your current arting practice and see where it is/going, what you might want to explore, get tips, suggestions, unblocking tasks/exercises/practices, even tuition (e.g. drawing/sketching techniques, pastels, photography) if so you desire. I can be a sounding board as well as constructive (always!) feedback.
- As a creativity coach we can map out where you are creatively and how to get where you want/long to be in concrete action steps based on your bigger vision. Draw a road map and make sure you get going.
- While arting, oftentimes issues arise. As an art therapist, I am here to help you resolve and heal these. Just ask me.
- I have gone on the way from not daring to commissioned work and exhibitions of my work…walking my talk. I have recently moved countries…and am doing it again…in a completely new environment…walking my talk. Being an artist/educator/therapist/coach. So…pick my brains, use me. I am here for you
- Currently I am charging 297 GBP for this service (2 hours of face to face focused work in one go or separately plus pre and post brief amounting to another hour) which is always tailored around your needs and wishes.
To purchase the above, head here. Thank you! Looking forward to arting with you.
Questions about any of the above? Do drop a line!