I still had good time with tracing paper, acrylics, felt-tip and my hands….messy time, but a good one.
The final countdown is on…2017 (no matter how artificial the calendar is…and abgesehen davon, that all is NOW, always NOW anyway, or is it?) is finishing soon. The general mood of reflection and hope in the air. Looking back and dreaming lives up again on many people’s minds.
Do you have a special way to reflect on the year just gone? I usually do so in painting, the messy way, recollecting every month and painting a single sheet of painting. Shall be posting soon.
And how about dreaming up the 2018? Let me know if you have your special way to go about it. Would love to hear from you.
In the meantime…we are the angels we have been waiting on.
Christmas cards on! Btw…if you do like this one, I can make you a print 😉 Just drop a line.
I have this process, two actually, that have helped me…to stay on track, yet be flexible enough and see the opportunities coming up.
I call them Reflection and Envisioning. I do them at the weekend. Every weekend.
On Saturday night…I have a look at the past week:
- How did I feel? How was it?
- What have I accomplished?
- How can I follow up on that? When.
- What did I not accomplish that I wanted to?
- What happened? Is it still relevant?
- Self-coaching the how to the why not. (what would I tell a good friend if she came back to me withe same reason/excuse/story)
Then I leave it to simmer over night, sometimes I do sankalpa about the self-coaching when I am stuck for rational answers.
On Sunday I follow up with these three for the following week:
- TOP 3 and
- TOP 1 action steps for the next week plus when.
- Wanna B….wanna feel…setting the intention for being.
I also have a daily process…but more about it say…tomorrow?
How does that sound to you. How do you keep track? I am a writing animal, so it works for me, but sometimes it is fun, just to do it mentally and keep record. Whoa, that is powerful. Try it and tell me.